Program Coordinator & Training Content Developer
Date Posted : 16-Feb-2015
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Training Courses Arabia is the entity that represents T-Courses in the Middle East which also is a subsidiary of the Abdulaziz Abdulhadi Al-Judee & Sons Holding Co, affiliated to the Al-Qahtani Group of Companies in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Training Courses Arabia is the Training Division of the subsidiary company GBN within the Holding Co. and was established to promote the concept that continuous learning is process of life.
T-Courses specialize in customized in-house certification training courses based on organizations specific need. T-Courses will provide these training courses for individuals in organizations who want to improve their employees in the different specialized fields of study. T-Courses is the place where individuals and companies interested in training their employees and certifying them in special areas of study at low affordable group rates from well-known institutes and top in field scholars, consultants and presenters. We are committed to provide a unique learning experience that is especially designed for the market’s needs.
T-Courses’s mission is to provide quality, market-driven education to individuals and corporate clients in Saudi Arabia and neighboring countries. We believe we must exceed customer’s expectations by providing them services in an effective, comprehensive, professional, convenient and structured learning environment that will generate satisfaction by adding value and improving individual performance, all at an affordable fair value.
Company Training Courses Arabia / GBNTC
LOCATION Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
NUMBER OF OPENINGS 1
OPEN DATE 1/4/2015
REPORTS TO General Manager
We are looking for a professional Training Coordinator to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects. You will manage, design, develop, coordinate and conduct large or small scale training programs. The Training Developer will work with the corporate leads in identifying the appropriate design and development strategy to meet specific learning requirements. The Training Developer will design and develop training materials to incorporate content changes identified by corporate leads and content subject matter experts. The Training Developer will lead and guide contractor project work teams in the implementation of design/development strategy.
• Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
• Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc)
• Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information
• Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
• Design and prepare educational aids and materials
• Assess instructional effectiveness and summaries evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs
• Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
• Curriculum development, presentation creation and content delivery
• Create written and visual content appropriate for the website & social media pages
• Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
• Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
• Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
• Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans
• Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
• Develops flow diagrams and story boards.
• Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
• Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
• Participates in special projects as required.
• 3+ years of experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
• 1+ year experience in facilitation/counseling
• 1+ years experience in educating adult learners including needs analysis, educational designs, and evaluation, as well as, marketing services
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
• Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
• MS Office proficiency
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Strong communication skills
• BS degree in Education, Training, Business, Psychology, HR or related field
• Excellent verbal, written and editing skills
• Excellent platform skills (with live audiences or through virtual delivery)
• Must be self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and utilize good judgment to solve problems and make decisions
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
• Action orientation with an ability to effectively prioritize
• Aptitude to learn, embrace change and adapt to a dynamic work environment
Employee SupportEmployee Supportemployee
2017 ALJUDEE GROUP
last update 25-08-2017
Designed and Developed by: Halil S. Mucaram
Copyright © 2017 ALJUDEE GROUP I All Rights Reserved.